[OM] Re: Kodachrome 64 Question

Subject: [OM] Re: Kodachrome 64 Question
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 21:59:09 -0400
I once processed a roll of K64 that had gotten lost in the back of a
desk drawer for about 10 or 12 years.  I know I didn't save anything
from the roll but my recollection is that the images were there but very
low contrast.  I don't recall if there was any color shifting.  If I had
them today and could scan them and run them through PhotoShop I think
the images might be quite usable.  It's certainly worth a try.  Just be
prepared to scan and process to more fully recover whatever you get
back.  You might call Dwayne's Photo Service ahead of time to tell them
what you have and ask about any special treatment.  I see they have an
800 number so the talk will be cheap.

Chuck Norcutt