[OM] Four questions for you experts

Subject: [OM] Four questions for you experts
From: Bob_Benson@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 18:07:05 -0500
Say -- as you may remember -- I'm a film guy,  at least 'til right now.
I'm going back to Utah late May for 2 weeks armed with lots of OM gear.

However -- I'm also going to take the big jump into either a 510 or an
E-3.  I've test shot both so have a fair idea of their handling
differences.   I'm going to plunk down my grandkids endowment this Friday
for one or the other.  (I'm planning both film and digital in Utah - it'll
be interesting for me to see the differences.  I shoot UC100 film).   I
will be happy to share the results of the comparison (pitting E-3 or 510
against 4ti/21 et al see below.)

My questions.  (Premise:  I'm a landscape guy and like to print 20 x 30's)

1.   Except for the viewfinder (which I think is a very big deal, but I'm
not sure it's a $1000 deal),  will I see significant differences between
510 and E-3 assuming the same lens is used ??

2.  Will I see a significant difference between the 12-60 and the 510 kit
lens ?   That is,  would you put the 12-60 on the 510?

3.  Will I see a significant difference between the high-end Zuikos (the
100 f2,  35 f2,  50 MIJ,  21 f2) mounted on the E-3/510 compared to the
12-60?   (Since I'm landscape oriented,  the autofocus is not a real big
deal for me.)

4.  I've heard rumblings of price reductions on the E-3.   What is your
understanding / expectation on E-3 pricing in the next several months?

Thanks very much!!!!!     Your answers will be very helpful to me.

Bob Benson