[OM] Re: Four questions for you experts

Subject: [OM] Re: Four questions for you experts
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 20:48:18 +0800
The late 50/1.4 has very good resolution, at F2.8 it is even better than the
famous OM 50/2 macro under a test done with E-3. One of the reason I
purchased a 40D but not a 5D was I want a 5D successor with live view.
Only with live view you are 100% sure about the focus, it is important
for critical shots.

C.H.Ling