[OM] Re: Four questions for you experts

Subject: [OM] Re: Four questions for you experts
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 20:02:25 -0400
Yes, have kept the powder dry for Zuiko digital film with live view--
Marnie really could not focus with 5D.  The rumor mill sites had said
an announcement may be forthcoming on 4/22--the majority now are still
betting  on sometime before Photokina.  We'll see.
Mike

The late 50/1.4 has very good resolution, at F2.8 it is even better
than the
famous OM 50/2 macro under a test done with E-3. One of the reason I
purchased a 40D but not a 5D was I want a 5D successor with live view.
Only with live view you are 100% sure about the focus, it is important
for critical shots.

C.H.Ling