[OM] Re: Circles.

Subject: [OM] Re: Circles.
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 06:23:15 +0100
Well done, Tom, they're interesting compositions.

And 439 is a T-bird Hunter, a 2-seater.  I can't tell the exact mark,
but it's likely to be a T7.  If you have a side shot, Tom, I should be
interested to know its serial number (2 letters followed by 3 numbers)
as I might have flown that old machine ... :-)

Chris