[OM] Re: Nikon DX 18-200/3.5-5.6G on film

Subject: [OM] Re: Nikon DX 18-200/3.5-5.6G on film
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeffreyrkeller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 10:14:32 -0700
I guess you are refering to the lack of auto stop down for an OM Zuiko
on an E-series? The bigger issue has been focusing but live view is
changing that if you have the time to play with the camera. So Oly is
doing fine for some of us ...

>From what I've read Pentax has done the best for compatibility from
old to new. For getting almost any lens to successfully take pictures,
Canon EOS seems to be the most flexible pixel holder.

-jeff