[OM] OM Zuiko 500/8 Reflex on E-3

Subject: [OM] OM Zuiko 500/8 Reflex on E-3
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 23:12:33 -0700
The more I play with this combo, the more I like it!

Here's a good example of what image stabilization can do. I was
holding the camera firmly, while pressing my hands and body against a
railing. The vibration of the engines was so bad I could barely tell
what I was looking at. This is just 2 1/3rds tops below the 1/1000ths
that the "rule of thumb" says you should use, but it's enough to make
a useful image when even a tripod wouldn't do, because of the vibration.

        http://www.bytesmiths.com/0416_Image_Stabilization

:::: Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They
never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people,
and neither do we. -- George W. Bush
:::: Jan Steinman <http://www.Bytesmiths.com/Events>