[OM] Suggestions?

Subject: [OM] Suggestions?
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 23:24:12 -0700
How you suggest things to the Mother Ship? I looked all over the web
site. It seems they make it impossible for their customers to contact
them.

Or if any of you have an "in" at the secret Wyoming Olympus Factory,
please take this to them:

When using IS with a legacy lens on the E-3 (and presumably, E-510),
it is now possible to program in the lens' focal length and thus use
IS. However, the EXIF information still shows "0" for the focal
length. Please put the programmed focal length into EXIF data when the
camera discovers it has a legacy lens attached.

:::: I hope we shall crush in its birth the aristocracy of our moneyed
corporations which dare already to challenge our government to a trial
of strength. -- Thomas Jefferson ::::
:::: Jan Steinman, Communications Steward, EcoReality:
http://www.EcoReality.org
  ::::