[OM] Re: I haven't given up on OM photography

Subject: [OM] Re: I haven't given up on OM photography
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 00:39:05 -0700
geebee wrote:
> If anyone has noted my absence I thought I would let you know that .I haven't
> given up on OM photography
Actually, I think we have all seen enough images of OMs.
> This resulted in another slapstick session to rival Mr Bean.
> Panasonic DMC FZ50 : Leica DC Vario Elmarit
> http://www.geebeephoto.com/2008/08068.htm

Yeah, that's better than a piccie of an OM. I know you don't like to
crop, so perhaps you should find a different angle to avoid that ugly
thing on the right.
> .... This one was obviously a huge fan of my slapstick routine:
> http://www.geebeephoto.com/2008/IRC.htm

And I hate to say it, but that's cuter than any OM but an OM-3Ti. (No, I
don't want one, but they sure are pretty.)

Moose