[OM] Re: Nikon DX 18-200/3.5-5.6G on film

Subject: [OM] Re: Nikon DX 18-200/3.5-5.6G on film
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 12:53:44 -0700
Anything is possible, but I think it would be a pretty tough,
expensive job. Mechanically actuated lens on an electrically
controlled aperture camera. I suspect the camera would have to be
redesigned for it and perhaps the installation of a chip in the lens
might be required.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA