[OM] Re: Some interesting commentary on sensor size, pixel pitch and res

Subject: [OM] Re: Some interesting commentary on sensor size, pixel pitch and resolution
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2008 09:17:40 +1000
The rules are simple.
If they will pay you, you are right.
If you are not right, they'll get you.
If your opinion offends their opinion, may your god's help you.

I went and read some of the posts which critcise Rockwell's teaching
- never seen such a set of of anally retentive, nit-picking,
pointless whinges in my life. If he'd said that the sun was shining,
they'd have bitched that he didn't specify exactly what temperature
Kelvin the light was, to the nearest 5deg.
Life's too short, Ken is fun.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx