[OM] Re: [OM]Happy Passover/Pesach to those who celebrate it or even hea

Subject: [OM] Re: [OM]Happy Passover/Pesach to those who celebrate it or even heard of it!
From: Larry <halpert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2008 21:31:55 -0400
LOL! Yeah, I gave up on that. I thought it laughable that the general
consensus on an Olympus list is that for real serious pro photography,
the only possible choices are Nikon/Canon. Everything else is either
cute, or really just for the hobbyist..:)

Also, you seem to know your Pentax stuff, and using Canon, you sound
more credible than I do. I just cause people to complain that I have a
"camera agenda", instead of just a lot of research without
preconceptions or blinders...

I ain't leavin' yet!