[OM] Re: [OM]Happy Passover/Pesach to those who celebrate it or even hea

Subject: [OM] Re: [OM]Happy Passover/Pesach to those who celebrate it or even heard of it!
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2008 19:35:24 -0700
I don't think that opinion has ever been expressed on this list.  Many
here chose Canon because of the ability to mount their OM lenses. Some
others made the move to Nikon before Oly or Pentax had a digital
camera.  Another nonexistent straw man to criticize? I think the list
has been nice to you when you talk cameras and photography or are you
just confusing us with another list?  As I remember, it is only when
you advocate stealing software that people here get testy.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA