[OM] Re: [OM]Happy Passover/Pesach to those who celebrate it or even hea

Subject: [OM] Re: [OM]Happy Passover/Pesach to those who celebrate it or even heard of it!
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2008 07:54:54 -0400
I'll add another point that I may have only hinted at in my prior
response.  I belong to a couple of other photography lists where I am,
more often than not, the "teacher" of things historical and technical
with respect to photography.  On this list I am most often the student
for all things photographic and otherwise.

Chuck Norcutt