[OM] Re: [OM]Happy Passover/Pesach to those who celebrate it or even hea

Subject: [OM] Re: [OM]Happy Passover/Pesach to those who celebrate it or even heard of it!
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 09:55:24 +0100
No, I don't think so; I should maintain that I am bo**ocks-disciplined
and bo**ocks-discriminate.  You have to be when you work for the
Government ... :-)

I've stopped looking at apostrophes since I nearly (nearly, mind) used
one in "its", the possessive pronoun.

Anyway, I have a treat for you, and anyone else who cares to look, in
my reply to your words for a raptor-keeper.

Chris