[OM] Camera art (where the camera is the art) (OT)

Subject: [OM] Camera art (where the camera is the art) (OT)
From: Marc Lawrence <montsnmags@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 23:41:13 +1000
Now, first up, I'll concede that the word "art" might be considered with
Bob's silent "F" when you read the captions of some of these (and you
might find the HIV one distasteful, the skull ones too reminiscent of an
old muscle car's aftermarket gear shift knob, and if you're at all
averse to Artist Statements, well avoid the "Bio/Resume" link), but
nevertheless I do think the "art" in the actual (pinhole) cameras might
pique your interest in some way:

http://www.boyofblue.com/cameras/classic.html

That he includes complementary images taken with the cameras is good,
and I quite like a couple of those too (see those taken with the "Classic").

I think "Dragonfly" is my favourite of the cameras.

I have no idea of how many snobtitties they resolve though.

Cheers,
Marc (who received a Polaroid 636, "won" on eBay, in the post today)
Noosa Heads, Oz