[OM] Re: [OT] Eboy's negative feedback policy

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Eboy's negative feedback policy
From: Ali Shah <alizookoman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 13:19:15 -0700 (PDT)
I would really like to leave negative feedback. ha ha.
What happened to the days when you could be mean on
Eboy! 8-)) They have polished it so much now that you
hardly see negative feedback.

However, Richard you are right - I think its best to
get final value credit.

--- Richard Ociepka <ociepka@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Ali, if you didn't send the item I wouldn't bother
> push it.
> Then you will get negative feedback from the other
> person.
> It is a no win situation.
>
> Just tell ebay it was never sold and they won't
> charge you the commission.
>
> So far I have been lucky and haven't gotten burned
> yet.
>
> Dick

Be a better friend, newshound, and