[OM] Re: Master Problems

Subject: [OM] Re: Master Problems
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 19:56:12 +1000
But, you're a computer geek type and a mathy/physics type - you're
supposed to get that sort of thing! :-)

I got a reply from Oly - it said -

"Thank you for contacting Olympus Imaging Australia.
Please try the Following.

If you have any further inquiries please do not hesitate to contact us.

Oh yes I have further enquiries - like, er, what the bloody hell does
that mean?!
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx