[OM] Re: rechargable lithium ion batteries

Subject: [OM] Re: rechargable lithium ion batteries
From: "Geilfuss Charles" <Charles.Geilfuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 09:50:19 -0500
John,
        I've never seen this happen with Lithium Ion batteries but I
*have * had this happen with Metal Hydride batteries. I have a few
"sets" of AA MH batteries that I used for a year that will no longer
hold much of a charge (I believe the brand is Mempro). They will work
alright in a low drain item like a flash light but will barely power-up
my older Olympus UZ digital camera.

Charlie