[OM] Re: Fuji Mailers(blast from the past)

Subject: [OM] Re: Fuji Mailers(blast from the past)
From: "Bill Pearce" <bs.pearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 08:47:06 -0500
 There is a new
processor called Dwayne's whose address I do not know,

Dwayne's is hardly new. They are fairly large, and are located in Parsons,
Kansas. This is in SE Kansas, and is an area that most of you would consider
unbearably rural. I understand that they are a  major area employeer.

They are the same people that will likely become the only place that
processes Kodachrome. The business was for years serving small town
accounts, drugstores and the like. Five or so years ago, I was told that
they were still processing disc film, and did hundreds of rolls each week.
If need prints from old formats like those, they are the one.

Bill Pearce, who has never even driven by them, although I am certainly the
closest list member.