[OM] Re: IMG: Nathan's PAW 17: Denmark

Subject: [OM] Re: IMG: Nathan's PAW 17: Denmark
From: Gordon Ross <gordross@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 09:39:44 -0600
Hi Nathan:

Thanks for your post. I have not been to Copenhagen and following your
shots was a nice walkabout giving one a 'feel' of the place. The
archtypical girl was - but my question is this - Why do beggars make
such good photographic subjects?  My own answer would be twofold, one
because we don't really want to look at them in real time and secondly
because they are interesting by rote of being outside the line in
looks, demeanor and dress.

Gord