[OM] Re: OT Eyeglasses

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Eyeglasses
From: Jim Couch <zuikoholic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 09:45:11 -0700
Doug,

I am perhaps a bit lucky, I met my current optometrist first as a
climbing partner. That was many years ago and although our schedules
don't mesh well to climb these days I still see him for all my glasses
and checkups.

My suggestion would be to ask everyone you associate with who wears
glasses or contacts where they go, and how pleased or displeased they
are with their experiences. People who wear glasses and do the same kind
of activities or work that you do are probably good sources of information.

Jim Couch