[OM] Re: IMG: Nathan's PAW 17: Denmark

Subject: [OM] Re: IMG: Nathan's PAW 17: Denmark
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 18:44:27 +0100
I, too, enjoyed the visit to Copenhagen, Nathan.  I hitch-hiked around
the Continent in the Easter holidays in 1971, when I was 16, and I
spend a few days in Denmark, arriving at Roebyhavn from Puttgarten and
travelling to visit Danes we had met in Paris a few days earlier.  In
Copenhagen a chap lent me his motorbike and girlfriend to show me
around the city ... halcyon days!

Thanks for the lovely photos, old chap.

Chris