[OM] Re: OT Eyeglasses

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Eyeglasses
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 18:48:20 +0100
That sounds like fun, Winsor.  I go to an optician who is paid by the
Ministry of Defence to provide me with spectacles for flying.  I then
use that prescription to update my own spectacles from an optician
closer to home (Cambridge, UK).  I have always had varifocal
(progressive bifocals?) lenses with photochromic lenses and I have
never had a problem.

Chris