[OM] Re: OT Eyeglasses

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Eyeglasses
From: "jgettis81@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jgettis81@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 12:54:39 -0700
My first pair of multi focal glasses whose name or term escapes me at the
moment.  Was that It took thirty days to get used to them.  Since then it
takes about a week to get used to the new ones.  I like them except when I
am trying to read something at a odd angle (looking up at fine print then
they are a Pain in the ***.  I use my medical coverage (Kaiser) for the Eye
exam but buy mine from Costco here in Southern California.  I have had
glasses since I was in Elementry School and remember being jealous of my
younger sister when they tested her eyes and the Opometrist said that she
had the best vision that he had ever seen.  Now she has to wear glasses for
reading so I am dealing with the jealousy better.  John

4/25/2008 2:31 PM