[OM] Re: (OT) Swimming at Victoria Falls

Subject: [OM] Re: (OT) Swimming at Victoria Falls
From: Tim Hughes <timhughes@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 21:38:41 -0700 (PDT)
I will be in Zimbabwe and may visit the falls in late aug.
Might give it a try if the water is low enough.
Apparently best time for getting to the pool is sept/oct when water is lowest.
I think you have to go from the Zambian Side, not the Zimbabwe side of the
border.
It maybe the crocodiles upstream are more dangerous than the pool!

Tim Hughes