[OM] Re: eBay and the taxman

Subject: [OM] Re: eBay and the taxman
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 19:06:48 -0400
You've always had to pay income tax on money you make selling things on
ebay. If you only sell a couple small things here and there they'll probably
never notice, and most small-time sellers probably don't declare the income,
but a large percent of eBay sellers are fulltime professional sellers and
they better pay taxes because the IRS is watching them.

--
Chris Crawford
Photography & Graphic Design