[OM] Re: FL-50R flash - experiences with www.buydig.com?

Subject: [OM] Re: FL-50R flash - experiences with www.buydig.com?
From: "Leandro DUTRA" <leandro.gfc.dutra@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 20:31:46 -0300
2008/4/29 Olaf Greve <ogreve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

>  Regarding the Metz: it sounds like an excellent flash too. I'm not
>  certain which one of the two will have the edge, but I did read
>  somewhere that apparently the menus of the Metz are not so clear or
>  handy to operate ?!?

Funny, I seem to remember the contrary being stated.  Whatever.

What is sure is that the Olympus will interoperate remotely
immediately with the Four Thirds cameras, while the Metz still (I
think) aways an USB firmware update.

--
skype:leandro.gfc.dutra?chat Yahoo!: ymsgr:sendIM?lgcdutra
+55 (11) 3040 7300 r155 gTalk: xmpp:leandrod@xxxxxxxxxx