[OM] Re: eBay and the taxman

Subject: [OM] Re: eBay and the taxman
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 21:02:14 -0400
There's nothing special about eBayers....the IRS goes after ANY
self-employed people who don't pay their taxes. They're watching
everyone....if you have a lot of money coming into your bank account the
bank lets the IRS know and they can compare that against your declared
earnings and yes they do catch people who don't pay their income and
self-employment (social security tax) tax.

--
Chris Crawford
Photography & Graphic Design