[OM] Re: Anybody used Chinese Internet mass retailer: www.eurcns.com ?

Subject: [OM] Re: Anybody used Chinese Internet mass retailer: www.eurcns.com ?
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 06:43:21 +0200
Well, I don't think I would ever do business with a company that
describes its shipping policy like this:

Deliver the elucidation:

        1:After we identify your payment, we will send out item for
you in a workday, inviting you to pay attention to in time at the
same time your mailbox or MSN, we would after item send out, with
mail or the MSN contact of way tell you the item to track the path,
in order to you can at any time pay attention to the deliver
circumstance of your item.

        2:At deliver the method top, we would according to the
customer's concrete demand, choose the in keeping with carrying
method, we guarantee to send out the item to the customer with the
lowest expenses, the most short time.

Under payment methods, the most prominent is Western Union. There is
a Visa symbol, but next to it are just the directions for bank transfer.

The whole site smells, looks and feels like a total scam.

Nathan

On 30-apr-2008, at 4:56, Tim Hughes wrote:

> Some prices look attractive,others not.
>
> Interested if anybody has any experience, or if they are a total scam?
> Any sort of English speaking Customer support?
>
> Seems some of their stuff they ship from warehouses in US or Canada.
>

> Tim Hughes

> List usage info:     http://www.zuikoholic.com
> List nannies:        olympusadmin@xxxxxxxxxx

Nathan Wajsman