[OM] Re: (OT) stopping

Subject: [OM] Re: (OT) stopping
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 13:04:07 +0100
Yes, the 2CV getting blown over was impressive, but rather pointless,
n'est-ce pas?  Unless, that is, you are not normally aware of the
gales caused by the massive thrust of those engines.

You were also breathing in more than the normal amounts of carbon
monoxide, etc ..., Roger.

Lovely photo! :-)  Fantastic landscape.

Chris