[OM] Re: (OT) stopping

Subject: [OM] Re: (OT) stopping
From: Tim Randles <tim.randles@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 16:40:42 -0700 (PDT)
I'm always impressed with the fact that 17 year old boys were lying about their
age to join the Air Force so they could get on planes and go fight in WWII.

Imagine giving a present day 17 year old kid equivelent of a mustang MKIII and
telling him to go bomb someplace, have to dogfight his way in and out and then
return the plane in operable condition.

most kids these days could be starving to death, if you gave them a chicken,
they'd make a pet out of it and continue to starve.

What happened to the masculine element in a young man's education?

 Cheers.. Tim
--
The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so
certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.