[OM] Re: (OT) stopping

Subject: [OM] Re: (OT) stopping
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 20:19:27 +1000
On 01/05/2008, at 7:59 PM, Moose wrote:

> Andrew Fildes wrote:
>> Considering the serried rows of coloured cloth and dangly bits
>> displayed by various dignitaries and aristocrats on special
>> occasions and bunfights, they must have done a lot of difficult
>> travelling!
>>
> I thought they made their own in craft workshops.
>
> Moose

Yup - the purple one is for surviving the stews of Cairo without
acquiring a social disease; the yellow and khaki one for 'conspicuous
avoidance of the blame';the bright yellow one for never being caught
out;  the green and yellow for meritorious boozing with Australians;
the lilac one with gold trim is for 'not being middle class'.....
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx