[OM] Website

Subject: [OM] Website
From: Donald <d1956m198d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 01 May 2008 11:54:46 +0100
I've been fiddling with various ideas and tools for building my website,
but have settled pretty much on a simple layout of galleries with an
intro page, maybe a splash page too.

At the moment I'm doing this as far as possible off web, except where I
need scripts to run; I should be able to spend more time on this later
in the summer.
All of this by way of preamble, introducing a few shots from the recent
Netherlands trip, and to explain why it looks that way. I am using a
couple of things from TheTurningGate, and the gallery format is the
Panic Gallery from there. Hence the info page at the start, which I will
probably improve. But twenty or so shots are there, bear in mind that
this was a family trip, hence Fiona and snapshots feature prominently!

Good weather but cold, at least it was dry and we did a fair amount of
cycling, saw a little of the countryside and visited the area I saw as a
teenager on a school holiday, to Noordwijk, in 1972.

www.skelpitheid.com

D;