[OM] Re: (OT) stopping

Subject: [OM] Re: (OT) stopping
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 21:46:35 +1000
You have to get the form from the local consulate.
They may require you to sit a test, along the same lines as the
present Aus. Citizenship Test.
Answer twenty questions while totally legless.
You DO know who Don Bradman was don't you?

Apropos of retrospective medals.
My father was presented with one in the late eighties by the Soviet
Government - he participated in the PQ convoys to Murmansk and is a
member of the RN Northern Light group.
As I heard, he was a bit awkward at having to present himself at the
Embassy of the USSR as he was a staunch Thatcherite conservative.
Shame I didn't mention it while I was in the USSR - there might have
been a few few drinks in it.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx