[OM] Re: eBay and the taxman

Subject: [OM] Re: eBay and the taxman
From: "Geilfuss Charles" <Charles.Geilfuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 11:37:58 -0500
        DHS *has* been known to do some screwy things, but there is
something fishy about this one. I googled "homeland security credit
balance" and found a lot of links to stories about this but every one
refers solely to a couple from Texas who moved to RI and had this happen
when they paid off a credit card balance in a lump sum payment of $6240.
Weird.

Charlie