[OM] Re: Some interesting photography here...

Subject: [OM] Re: Some interesting photography here...
From: Ali Shah <alizookoman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 17:48:50 -0700 (PDT)

The D300 does it better. That is called bracketing and
those look like HDR - tonemapped photos. The D200
takes up to 9 bracketed exposures. I typically do 3
but there are ppl who do 5 or 9. You simply turn the
bracketing on and set the camera to high speed
continous mode. Fire away your exposures and post
process.

http://flickr.com/photos/4love/2435752866/

Canyon also does and does it well!

http://flickr.com/photos/deeva/2452688443/

--- Daniel
> > Done with a Nykon D300.  All of it is nice but
> what caught my
> > attention is the painterly looking images which
> are constructed
> > in-camera using 10 multiple exposures per frame.
> This is something
> > the D300 can apparently do.  Never hear of digital
> multiple exposures.
> > A few look kind of funny but others look very
> nice.  I did locate the
> > feature in dpreview's coverage but had to do some
> looking.  Is this
> > just a common thing on Nykon DSLR's?
> >
> > Chuck Norcutt

> List usage info:     http://www.zuikoholic.com