[OM] Re: Some interesting photography here...

Subject: [OM] Re: Some interesting photography here...
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 02 May 2008 20:56:47 -0400
 From page 286 of the D300 manual:
"Multiple exposures can be recorded at any image quality setting, and
produce results with colors noticeably better than photographs combined
in an imaging application because they make use of RAW data from the
camera image sensor."

I'm not sure I buy that but that's what they say.  Sure is easier though
if nothing else.

Chuck Norcutt