[OM] Re: Some interesting photography here...

Subject: [OM] Re: Some interesting photography here...
From: Jim Couch at home <zuikoholic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 02 May 2008 21:10:34 -0700
Ali,

Not the same thing. Bracketing will shoot up to 9 SEPARATE images which
you can combine later via post processing. Multiple Exposure will
combing (in camera) between 2 and 10 images in a SINGLE image. I don't
know about the D300, but in the D200 you cannot preview the effect, and
will only be able to see it once it is finished with the sequence. The
D200 also features an OVERLAY function which you can use to combine 2
NEF images that you have already shot. You can preview the effect and
then save the image. In both of these cases there is no post processing
needed.

BTW, this actually goes back further in the Nikon line, and apparently
was available as far back as the original D2, so it is not that new of a
function.

Jim Couch