[OM] Re: Some interesting photography here...

Subject: [OM] Re: Some interesting photography here...
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 03 May 2008 09:31:45 -0400
You may be correct that natural movement is the key in some images but
he does comment in some that he moved the camera slightly.  Maybe the
jittery looking images are moving the camera too much or too evenly.
There is one image of flowers that I recall where the multiple images
are in a vertical stack.  That one I found hard to look at rather than
pleasant.

Chuck Norcutt