[OM] Re: Some interesting photography here...

Subject: [OM] Re: Some interesting photography here...
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 4 May 2008 19:29:01 +1000
Frankly I think its time that you guys stopped bitching about having
to pay the prices for fuel that the rest of us have been paying for
years - you know, like the actual cost. :-)
Hang on, it's still less than here and a lot less than Europe - oh
come on now......
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx