[OM] Re: OT $4 a gallon gas

Subject: [OM] Re: OT $4 a gallon gas
From: Larry <halpert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 04 May 2008 16:40:13 -0400
That's one point that is missed by those here that get all their
healthcare paid for themselves and their wifes by their union until they
die. But, even though they think it was the "choices" they made, or
"hard work", so it must be the fault of those struggling - this is
obviously just not even close to accurate in the real world of the USA.