[OM] Floyd Bennet Field [was OT $4 a gallon gas]

Subject: [OM] Floyd Bennet Field [was OT $4 a gallon gas]
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 04 May 2008 16:45:07 -0700
Larry wrote:
> As a matter of fact, I took it to a show today that the had at a place
> called Floyd Bennett Field not too far from me in what's called Brooklyn
> here in NY. Here's a quick snapshot from midday:
>
> http://mutley.hypermart.net/RollsConcord.jpg

Oh darn! My fantasy was that you were driving one of the older ones with
the swoopy fenders. Nice ride anyway, but......

I visited Floyd Bennet Field not long ago. No RRs or Concorde that I
saw. Lots of wide open paved spaces. We, of course, found the "wild"
parts. The mosquitos in the swampy part were tiny, but powerful in bite
and numbers. We more or less ran out while swatting.
<http://galleries.moosemystic.net/MooseFoto/index.php?gallery=FBennetField>

Moose