[OM] Re: Interesting outdoors/underwater p/s : stylus1030

Subject: [OM] Re: Interesting outdoors/underwater p/s : stylus1030
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 05 May 2008 10:27:18 -0400
I doubt that it's any common processor architecture.  It could be 12 or
14 bit word lengths with lots of hardware assist (meaning custom
instructions) for graphic specific operations.  These things are made in
the tens of millions so I think the expense of a custom processor is
justified.

Chuck Norcutt