[OM] Re: Celebrating Cinco de Mayo

Subject: [OM] Re: Celebrating Cinco de Mayo
From: Paul Braun <cygnus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 05 May 2008 21:27:50 -0500
AG Schnozz wrote:
> Are we all "Doctor Who" fans here?  I've been on this list since it
> moved to Australia and never recalled us being DH fans before.
>
> BTW, I think the latest episodes are awesome!  "Are you my mommy?"
> had me freaked out.
>
> Olympus and Doctor Who.  Who knew?

I've been a fan for a long time.

And I agree, the new era episodes are excellent.  I've also been
watching "Torchwood" as well.

I've been on staff for a Dr. Who-related geekfest in Chicago for the
last 20 years -- have met all the original era Doctors except Hartnell.

Before you start wondering, I'm one of the people who can tell when the
show ends and real life begins.  I have never worn a costume, nor have I
worn the same costume for an entire weekend.

My two friends and I are on staff (we run the autograph and photograph
sessions) because we are normal and responsible.  Makes us in the
minority at these things, but that's life.

--

Paul Braun
Valparaiso, IN

"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever." - David St. Hubbins

"Enjoy every sandwich." - Warren Zevon