[OM] Re: Price break or typo?

Subject: [OM] Re: Price break or typo?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 05 May 2008 22:58:42 -0400
In all the years I lived in the Boston area about 20 minutes from
Melrose I never found a reason to buy anything of significance from
Hunts since I could always get it cheaper at B&H.  Hunt's web site
(right now) says the E-3 is $1699.99 which is about the same as B&H.
But they don't list any 18-180 either alone or in a package.  Possibly
they have one lens they want to sell off in a package deal.  Might even
be a demo.  But if you're concerned about a typo just give them a call
and ask and also ask if there's more than one.

Chuck Norcutt