[OM] Re: Price break or typo?

Subject: [OM] Re: Price break or typo?
From: "Gautham Narayan" <gsnarayan@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 02:32:39 -0400
Local store - use them or lose them. They had an Oly Livedrive event
at Melrose recently and I got to use an E3 and 12-60 for a couple of
weeks and I drop of film at the Cambridge location because its
conveniently near the lab I work in. Picked up my 510 from and for
that matter my OM2n and 50/1.4 from them too (for a song since they
let me use my student discount even though its not supposed to be
applied to used gear). Ask them about the price - they do sometimes
match - sure you pay sales tax but you get to take it home the same
day.

By the way the E3 is a beautiful camera and improves on the 510 in
many ways that I like but it is really big and people like turning and
looking like deer in headlights.

Cheers,
-Gautham

--