[OM] Re: The Annie Liebowitz Controversy

Subject: [OM] Re: The Annie Liebowitz Controversy
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 09:32:08 -0700 (PDT)
But who is to say that she isn't wearing a one-piece backless swimsuit? The
hair is blocking the neckline so we can't see any straps.

My point is, that you can read into that photograph whatever your own mind is
predetermined to believe.

I'd say "get over it".  This is nothing compared to the typical Disney-ABC
garbage being produced.  At least the photo has some artistic merit, however,
in all honesty, I'd have expected something more original from Annie Leibowitz.
 We've all seen this "photograph" too many times through the years.

AG

Be a better friend, newshound, and