[OM] Re: Some interesting photography here...

Subject: [OM] Re: Some interesting photography here...
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 13:22:53 -0400
On May 6, 2008, at 8:54 AM, Bob Whitmire wrote:

> Too many nice people, never-mind the scurrilous commentaries by geo-
> political half-wits flying around.

Did I write this? DID I WRITE THIS? My apologies to anyone who took
offense at this. Obviously Evil Bob was in charge of my fingers. Or
maybe it was the lapsed Druid overtaking my sensibilities. Or the
briefly regenerated sensibilities of the former editorial writer and
columnist. If only I had some sensibilities. Anyway, it wasn't me. I
promise. <wink>

--The Good Bob
Equanimity is My Middle Name
www.bwp33.com