[OM] The one thing I don't like about my E-1

Subject: [OM] The one thing I don't like about my E-1
From: Paul Braun <cygnus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 06 May 2008 12:56:53 -0500
The more I use this thing, the more I like the ergonomics and the images
I get.

However, I have opportunities to shoot a lot of low-light concert stuff,
and everytime the E-1 falls flat on it's hi-tech nose.

If I could fix anything about it, it would be the dismal low-light,
hi-ISO performance of this thing.  If I could combine the features and
feel of my E-1 withe the low-light performance of a N*n or C*n, I'd be
thrilled as I could be.
--

Paul Braun
Valparaiso, IN

"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever." - David St. Hubbins

"Enjoy every sandwich." - Warren Zevon